Capitola Beach, Santa Cruz, CA, USA

Capitola beach is my local getaway beach. It is located in Santa Cruz. Unlike the Santa Cruz Beach Broadwalk, Capitola has a small town charm and peaceful feeling that I really enjoy. This weekend, I went there to enjoy this charming beach. I decided not to swim in the ocean and just stayed on the hot sand beach to do my yoga & book reading. Some guys were having fun playing volleyball. Capitola has very fine yellow sand.   It made me feel very comfortable to stick my feet into the hot sand.  However, my favorite is to cover my whole body with sand.
I had collected some beach wood sticks, shells and rocks on the beach.  It  just took me 20 minutes to tie those collectibles together. I hung this beach decoration in my backyard.  I know that whenever I see this, it will always remind me of the good times I had on the Capitola beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment