An impromptu trip -- Santa Monica, CA, USA

Do you live for the moment?

I realy enjoy impromptu traveling. No need to stress about making plans. Just go for it. :) Even if I can't find a last-minute hotel, I know I can always crash at a 24-hour retaurant. I slept on the Santa Monica beach overnight, and it was just fine. Don't worry, be happy, just go with flow.


Life is full of challenges, we all know that already. Our jobs can be very stressful sometimes, and let's not forget about the stock market too. A lot of ups and downs; a lot of comings and goings.

Are you still alive? I mean your mind and spirit, not just the physical body. :) Have you tried to set your mind free? Doing things spontaneously, like my travels, help me to understand what the important things in life are, such as finding inner happiness.

What are your thoughts on life? I'm curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment