Camping on the New Brighton State Beach

Have you slept with the sea lions roaring?  I just experienced it last night while I camped on the New Brighton State Beach.  The campsite has direct access (stairs) to the beach.   I had a view of the ocean from my campsite.   The ocean wave sound was my background music during my BBQ.  It was amazing! ;) 

At 1:35AM, I was having fun at the bonfire eating marshmallows.  I heard the sound from the sea lions. It confirmed what I had seen earlier on the beach as they were swimming in the ocean.

This is my first time camping by the beach, I am sure I will come back here very soon.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love New Brighton beach camping. When I was a little girl growing up in San Jose, my family camped here many times. I have so many wonderful memories! Thanks for sharing this and reminding me =)

    ReplyDelete