A Sand Carving of Flip Flops .--- Siziwan Beach, Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Siziwan Beach is an interesting beach.
Technically, this beach is on the campus of Sun Yat-Sen University.  In order to enjoy this beach, people do need to pay  the fee. The fee is around $2.
Even though it was mid November, the weather was still so gorgeous in southern Taiwan. The water was unbelievably warm; it was almost at body temperature.

There were a lot of palm trees and gazebos on the beach. A couple of guys were enjoying the ocean by windsurfing. The atmosphere was full of good vibe and the mood was exotic.  Someone had made a sand carving of flip flops on the beach, it was so fit for the scene. I love it!

Look at the shells I found on the beach. They are big and unique, I had never seen the same kind on any other beaches. Also, I saw a lot of small sized crabs hiding under the sand. I have to say this beach is worth  paying for to enjoy. ;)




Since there were four gazebos on the beach,  I feel there was nothing better than eating and drinking inside the gazebos and enjoying the ocean  as well as the sunset view.

I always have a great time at Siziwan beach and I guarantee no one will be disappointed by it while visiting there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment