Shell Beach, Sonoma, CA, USA

Shell Beach is an adorable beach. C and I found this beach by seeing the sign when we were driving past Sonoma county.   Who would not want to check this beach out with the name like this?





Tons of shells were delivered to the beach by ocean waves. Shells were everywhere on the beach.

Since a lot of shells had holes, it was easy to make a shell necklace with them.
I saw at least 4 kinds of shells on this beach.

Out of the 4 kinds of shells, I like one of them very much.  

This beach is very cozy and charming.

2 comments:

  1. I too am a huge fan of scenic beaches. I love the sea shells. I'd love to visit Shell Beach one of these days. I'll have to drag my husband with me. Very impressive blog with high quality photos, MoMo. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts help me relax. It's probably because your photos of the beach have the effect of calming me when I'm stressed or having a very hectic day. I can't wait to see more of your posts. Please keep your posts coming. :)

    ReplyDelete