Bowling Ball Beach, Point Arena, CA, USA

When C and I arrived, it was 11:00 AM in the morning.  We didn't see much -- just a normal Pacific Ocean beach view I would say.  
Only the surface of bowling ball rocks above the sea level were seen.    However, we liked this beach almost right away. There was no crowd and that sense of peace and freedom was wonderful.
C and I enjoyed exploring and appreciating the unique form of stones indeed. Some were round and smooth, some were free form with holes.

It was low tide, around 2:45PM, almost the whole bowling alley had shown up.     I couldn't help but count those bowling ball rocks. --- there were 110!  Amazing!
A local beach goer told me that the bowling ball rocks might move or disappear because of the strong tide. 
The round ball shaped rocks did look like bowling balls, no kidding.

I like the Balling Ball Beach view a lot.    Not to mention the soft fine sand on the beach.   My feet just got so comfy in the hot soft sand.


C and I took time to wait for low tide  in order to see 110 bowling ball rocks appear.  It's totally the way I like enjoying a beach! 

No rush, just relax and enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo's and descriptions of the beaches. The way they are described makes me want to visit them all myself!

    ReplyDelete