I found my "Heart" on Glass Beach, Fort Bragg, Mendocino Coast!

The name of this beach just says it all.

Millions of pieces of tiny sparkling sea glass were all over the beach.  It was so beautiful, especially when the ocean waves kept rushing through all the sea glass just like they were trying to polish all the sea glass to be even more shiny and colorful!   This beach is truly a great gift from Mother Nature.  Who would have known that all the unwanted and broken bottles would have been turned into millions of pieces of sea glass by the ocean waves year after yeas?

It was perfect beach weather.  I saw that all the kids and adults having fun collecting sea glass and heard people saying exclamation words a lot of times.  Ya...I know, I know, I said it at least 10 times too ---"WOW! This is so COOL!"

There, laying on the sand with the rest of the millions of pieces of sea glass, I spotted a heart shaped sea glass.   C and I were so surprised and happy. I couldn't wait to take pictures of it and tell all my friends that I found my "Heart" on the beach.


Not to mention the view of the ocean was magnificent.   The unique form of the coves and rocks would make C and I keep coming back to this beach even if there were no sea glass left on the beach.


What an amazing beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment