Kings Beach -- Not just for Kings and Royalties!

After visiting all the royal places (such as, King's Castle, Queen's
Palace...etc.)  in Norway, Denmark, and Sweden, I decided to visit Kings beach in the U.S.  I want to let you all know that I have become a die-hard royal fan! Ha.ha.
Kings Beach is located in California, in the U.S.  It offers one of the best views of Lake Tahoe.   The water is clean, serene, and chilly.   

It was early Spring time, the weather was still quite chilly there, not  a lot of people were at the beach.   C and I enjoyed this view and atmosphere tremendously.

We walked on the golden sand beach and drew pictures in the sand with sticks we found nearby.  The sand was not too soft though, it was instead very pebble-like, rocky, and sandy in texture.  I like some trees on the beach, I bet it gets some shade in the summer.  C and I will definitely come back for the summer view of this beach.

Actually, Kings Beach is also the name of a small town in California.   There are some local shops and quite attractive restaurants in this quaint and charming little town.

Here is the logo of Kings Beach.  Very cute, don't you think?  This place is definitely a great getaway for the people who want to go to the Beach in the early Spring.


2 comments:

  1. I could almost hear the waves crashing. Love he visual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just for fun -- royal fan! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kav0FEhtLug

    ReplyDelete