Bonny Doon Beach, Santa Cruz, California --- What a great NUDE beach!

WOW!  What a great NUDE beach!  Even though it was very foggy, I didn't feel chilly.  The air was mixed with the cool breeze from Ocean and the hot air from the land.   The landscape of this beach was very unique and interesting.   It's not a big beach.  I bet this is one of the resons this beach has been famious for being a nude beach.



Some natural caves and rock wall are just like the egg chairs.  I saw some people resting inside and they seemed very cozy.  Maybe the weather was still too cold, most people had clothers on.   Even though C and I are not nudists, we enjoyed the freedom and romantic feelings of this beach. 



There was a huge and very wide one-story high rock standing on the beach, It was so much fun to climb up to the top, it was such an excersize. Heehee.

C and I sat on the top of rock and apreciated the ocean view and the sound of wave tremendously.



After the wind got stronger and stronger, C and I
decided to call it a day.  We wanted to come back again soon.  The beach was clean and secluded.  it's great for local getaways.

No comments:

Post a Comment