Anna Maria Island, Florida -- White sand beach is invincible and purely divine!

White sand beach is my dream beach. The most beautiful white sand beaches are along the gulf shore. I was totally stunned and bewitched when I first saw it.   In the HOT sunny100F degree weather in Florida, the white sand made the daylight even more radiant. Trust me, it would just only take a few minutes before you’d find yourself looking like a fully-cooked lobster.  I can proudly say that I got a thorough sun tan! :) ha.ha.


Anna Maria Island has so much to offer. C and I drove around this small island and tried to visit all the nearby beaches. The more we looked around, the longer we wanted to stay.  The water was clear, calm and warm. Yes, I almost felt like this was my SPA day under the sun.  Take a look! Some islanders just park their boat close to their home in the clear gulf water. As much as I enjoyed my vacation there, I wish I actually lived there.

If there is a law of happiness, I would say "visiting the white sand beach" would be my belief.   Not just human, birds know their paradise too.  I also saw a big crab nearby when I walked on the beach and I accidently stepped on a live sand dollar.  I had an amazing time at Anna Maria Island beach. 

White sand beach is invincible and purely divine!

1 comment:

  1. Anna Maria is Beautiful! Great Post!
    -Renee

    ReplyDelete