Poplar Beach, Half Moon Bay, California --- A popular beach for horseback-riding

If you like horseback-riding on the beach, you should definitely try visiting Polar Beach at Half Moon Bay.  Even just watching the horses slowly peddling on the beach, C and I already felt an immense sense of leisure. This mile-long golden-sand beach is great for all kinds of activities; such as dog walking, kite flying, sun bathing, swimming, sand building, seagulls watching and running,
A little girl was having fun making herself a mermaid tail and later two human legs with sand. It was so cute, I couldn’t help but to take a photo for her.

Usually the weather at Half Moon Bay is chilly, but that day was an exception. I enjoyed sun tanning there so much.
Poplar Beach is also great for viewing seagulls. Thanks to the blue sky, I got some really good photos due to the amazing background.

Half Moon Bay also has the great charm of a little town.  There are plenty of restaurants and shops.The most famous event of this town is Half Moon Bay Art & Pumpkin Festival. At this event, one can see 1,500-pound pumpkin and enjoy the fun vibe of the festival. I attended once a long time ago, this year, on October 15-16, 2011, C and I will definitely come back again. http://www.miramarevents.com/pumpkinfest/

The slope latitude is great for our beach tent, since the view would not be obstructed by walkers or dogs.
Poplar beach is not a quiet beach at all. It's a very popular beach for local people and tourists.  However, I managed to keep my "Zen" at this beach and I took a lot of good photos as you can see. heehee.
My Dream Beach Clock $35



No comments:

Post a Comment